By Suzanne Gerber
• ARIES (March 21–April 19): Are you feeling change in the air? This month, four planets enter new signs, bringing the kind of fresh-start energy your trailblazing sign thrives on! On the 4th, luxurious Venus beams into your money house, green-lighting one indulgent splurge! On the 19th, the Sun blazes into Aries, kicking off a month of celebrations and beginnings. And with Mercury back-spinning till the 9th and Saturn activating your social sector, this could be your liveliest birthday season in recent memory!
• TAURUS (April 20–May 20): On the 4th, when your ruler, charismatic Venus, enters your grounded sign, you may suddenly feel ready to come out of hibernation mode and throw an epic party. If communication has been wonky at work, blame messenger Mercury, who’s been retrograde since February 16. But he pivots back into your career corner that same day, giving you a second shot at something you might not have nailed initially. Make the most of this rare opportunity for a do-over!
• GEMINI (May 21–June 20): As “the Twins,” you’re used to having two opinions on pretty much everything. But ever since your ruler, messenger Mercury, turned retrograde on February 16, you’ve felt challenged to make even the simplest decision. If you have a chance to get away before March 16, say yes and work out the details later. Your social life could go from simmer to full boil after the 19th, when the Sun kicks off Aries season and your most popular four weeks of the year.
• CANCER (June 21-July 22): Personal relationships may feel more intense starting on the 4th as amicable Venus enters your social sector and messenger Mercury backflips into your partnership realm. Your sensitive sign might actually feel something shift—whether an intensification of feelings or just picking up a vibe that someone new is interested. Enjoy the flirtatiousness, but prepare to return your focus to work on the 19th, when the Sun blazes into Aries and electrifies your career corner for four weeks.
• LEO (July 23–August 22): There’s nothing “light and breezy” about relationships this month, Leo—but what’s lacking in “flow” you will more than make up for with passion! Your ruler, the fiery Sun, is cruising through your erotic and intimate zone until the 19th, intensifying your urge to merge. And on the 21st, serious Saturn joins action planet Mars in your partnership zone, which can cause some flip-flopping or hesitation when it comes to a deeper commitment.
• VIRGO (August 23-September 22): If you’ve been putting off dealing with a health issue, this is the month to pull the metaphorical trigger. Your ruler, brilliant but noncommittal Mercury, has been retrograde (spinning backward) in your wellness court since February 16, leaving you gun-shy about making an appointment. But then he straightens out on the 9th, and practically makes the call for you. This is also a good time for more self-care—and your favorite kind of exercise!
• LIBRA (September 23–October 22): March brings happy news for relationship-oriented Libras! Your ruler, amorous Venus, shimmies into sensual Taurus and your eighth house of eroticism and intimacy on the 4th, then on the 19th, the luminous Sun sails into your committed-partnership zone, underscoring your emotional needs. If you’re solidly attached, this can deepen your bond or force you to deal with a thorny issue. Looking to start something new? The new moon on the 24th could bring your magic moment!
• SCORPIO (October 23–November 21): No apologizing if you don’t feel like sacrificing precious “me time” to mingle in noisy, crowded venues, Scorpio. With nearly all of the planets packed into the private half of your chart, you have a hundred ideas for activities that don’t involve being in the public eye. Domestic and home-improvement projects may become an obsession—the healthy kind—this month. But create lists of tasks and materials to streamline the jobs and save you time, money and frustration!
• SAGITTARIUS (November 22–December 21): You’re in rare introspective spirits this month with all of the planets tucked into the private half of your chart. It’s a good time to revive a workout regimen—or mix it up if you’re getting bored or not seeing process. You’ll enjoy socializing—but at your home or a close friend’s, not the noisy bar scene. And romance becomes high priority as the Sun blazes into your zone d’amour on the 19th—and a “fresh-starts” new moon joins it on the 24th.
• CAPRICORN (December 22–January 19): An exciting new cycle begins for you on the 2st, when your ruling planet, future-oriented Saturn, returns to your financial sector for the first time in 29 years! Whatever the state of your “estate,” these next two and a half years will be critical for getting more serious about your income or completely rejigging your investment strategy. If you’ve got some catching up to do, humble yourself, learn as much as you can—and save as much as possible!
• AQUARIUS (January 20–February 18): You’re not much of a “follow-the-pack” kind of person, and this month’s stars are definitely urging to boogey to your own drummer. Messenger Mercury has been spinning backward in your security sector, triggering doubts around money or a relationship. It returns to your sign briefly (4-9th), helping you clear the air or your own confusion. On the 21st, your co-ruler, structured Saturn, enters your sign for the first time in 29 years, ushering in a two-and-a-half-year cycle that could be very auspicious!
• PISCES (February 18–March 20): If you’ve been facing a difficult decision, you may have taken a less-than-valorous approach to dealing with it—i.e., being an ostrich and burying your head in the metaphorical sand. With analytical Mercury retrograding through your sign since February 16th, you simply can’t choose between “a” and “b.” From the 4-9th, it’ll backflip into your dreamy twelfth house, making matters worse. But when it corrects course on March 16th, you may finally run out of excuses.
Suzanne Gerber (www.starsandstoneshealing.com, a locally based intuitive astrologer, shamanic/energy practitioner and spiritual life coach, is available for one-on-one private sessions in-person and over the phone (by appointment).